About me

Bildet mitt
Øya, Norway
I go to Borg v.g.s. and I work at Borregaard at kokeri

torsdag 1. desember 2011

Blogg

I celebrate christmas at home with my family. Sometimes we are going to the statkirke at øya at 11 am, and sometimes at the catholic church at 24pm because my mom is catholic. At afternoon at 17 pm or something we eat christmas dinner. We eat ribs and Christmas ham with accessories. One of us reads the Christmas Gospel before we eat. My grandmother eats with us sometimes, but my grandmother got 4 children and she can't be with everyone at the same time.
At 18 pm are we opening gifts together.
On Boxing Day we are at grandmother and all of her children with families are with. One of her sons live in Porsgrunn and he is good at finding party games.

I don't know if I got a best Christmas memory or gift, I think all of them are nice and cozy. And it's the thought that counts when I get gifts.
My favorite Christmas movie is Polarekspressen, I think. It gives me Christmas spirit, but others also do. Polarekspressen is about beliving in Santa Claus.

In UK and America they don't celebrate at 24. december. That date is like our little christmasday, and the celebrate at 25.
Americans decorates too much when it's christmas. I don't want to adopt any of their traditions, because it is not norwegian traditions. I likes how we have it. But I hopes for a white (and norwegian) christmas.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar