About me

Bildet mitt
Øya, Norway
I go to Borg v.g.s. and I work at Borregaard at kokeri

mandag 9. januar 2012

Pride & Prejudice

We saw a movie at school called Pride and Prejudice. And now must we write a summary of it and say our opinion about the movie.

Plot summary:
The five sisters in family Bennet wants to marry a man who can support them in their lives.
Mr. Bingley and his friend Mr. Darcey moves out to the country and and mother Bennet sees a chance for her daughters to secure a good future. The oldes daughter gets in love with Bingley. There is "something" between Lizzie and Darcey but that is too advanced for me to tell about.
We are also following the other sisters' relationship.

What I think about the movie:
If I could understand anything of the movie, maybe it would be a little bit more interresting. But I didn't understand anything at all and the teacher says that it's not suitable for boys, so maybe it not would be interresting anyway. The main reason that I not understood the english must be because it was not possible to take on norwegian subtitles so we had to take on English. The movie was also complicated to watch.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar